FELLOWSHIP HALL/KITCHEN USE RULES
1. Put tables and chairs back in the proper place. (Suggestion: Take a photo with your phone
prior to moving tables and chairs around
to use as a guide later.)
2. Clean all table tops and edges.
3. Check chairs for spills etc. and clean, if needed.
4. Pick up any trash and put in the garbage.
5. Any decorations need to be put up using 3M Command adhesives or similar product and must be able to be removed without damage.
No holes, please!
6. Have someone from your group be responsible for your event from beginning to end.
7. Bring your own paper goods.
8. Put things back clean and in their proper place.
9. Clean ALL surfaces used – stove top, drip pans, any spills in the ovens,
all counter and island tops, sinks, and faucets.
10. Take out all garbage and put in the outside dumpster.
Put new bags in the garbage cans. Garbage bags are in the hall closet across from the kitchen, on the top shelf.
11. Clean up any spills on the floor and any on the fronts of the cabinets.
12. Please do not leave ANY leftover food, beverages, or supplies, paper goods, etc.